If you use your diffuser regularly a residue will build up inside your diffuser and eventually cause it to break or not work as well.
These simple steps will keep it clean and make it as good as new.
- Turn off and unplug the diffuser.
- Fill the reservoir up half-way with clean water.
- Add 10 drops of pure white wine vinegar to the water.
- Turn it on for approx. 4 minutes (this might not smell too good, so do this when you haven’t got guests coming round!)
- Dip a cotton swab in white vinegar and wipe down the edges of the water reservoir as well as the ultrasonic mist chip.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Wipe the reservoir with a clean cloth and let it fully dry out before using it again.
Try our favourite uplifting blend