Believe it or not sleep is as important to our health as eating, drinking and breathing. When you sleep, this is the time your body repairs itself, especially for your brain. It’s at this time it consolidates memories and process information. Poor sleep is also linked to poor immunity and mental health issues such as anxiety.
Ten reasons why getting better sleep means a better you!
- Reduces stress.
- Can improve your memory.
- Can lower your blood pressure.
- Keeps your immunity strong.
- Can help your metabolism and help lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.
- Better mood.
- Helps to balance your blood sugars so helps prevent diabetes.
- Helps by lowering your stress levels, so helping your heart.
- Sleep can help pain. When you’re tired your more sensitive to pain.
- Helps make your brain more effective and productive, so getting enough sleep can actually make you smarter!
View our sleep collection for all our products that can aid Sleep.