Is it natural?
Despite its name Hyaluronic Acid is a carbohydrate found naturally in our body. It is found in the highest concentrations in fluids in the eyes and joints. It is important for skin renewal, for supporting the skin’s elasticity, for boosting collagen and for keeping our skin plump, supple and soft.
How does it work?
Hyaluronic Acid works by holding water. Only 1 gram of Hyaluronic Acid can hold 6 litres of water. So by improving the moisture in our skin this plums and smooths, therefore giving it more of a youthful appearance.
1. THE ORGANIC PHARMACY – Hyaluronic Acid Serum £30.00
2. GOLDFADEN MD – Needle-Less Serum £100.00
3. THE ORGANIC PHARMACY – Rose Diamond Eye Cream £90.00
4. AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES – Refinery Mattifying Moisturiser £34.00
5. GOLDFADEN MD – Vital Boost Daily Moisturiser £60.00