Great essential oils for balancing hormones and how to use them.
Essential oils have been used in traditional medicine to support hormone balance and fertility for a long time. There are many benefits to aromatherapy, but today I would like to introduce you to 5 wonderful essential oils and their properties.
1. Clary Sage – Our top oil for hormones! Research suggests that clary sage oil could have many health benefits. These benefits include anti-depressant and anti-stress effects, likely connected to the hormone dopamine. These effects could make clary sage am effective natural remedy for low moods.
You can: Rub 3-4 drops and rub into your tummy for a soothing massage especially at that time of the month. Rub a few drops on the back of your neck and then inhale from your hands and take deep breaths if you’re feeling anxious and premenstrual.
Combine with Roman Chamomile for the ultimate stress relieving bath, add a few drops of each to the water. This will help with sleep too. A great oil for anyone going through the menopause.
2. Sandalwood – This incredible oil is great at balancing out testosterone, in both men and women. It is great for low libido and balancing hormones. Simply mix with a carrier oil like our fractionated coconut oil and use as a body oil. The small molecules will be absorbed though your skin. Diffuse in and electric diffuser to promote a better mood and anxiety. Because it provides grounding effects it can also promote better sleep.
3. Lavender – Rub this great pain buster on your tummy to help with period pain.
4. Clove – This is super effective for helping with heavy periods and stopping excessive bleeding. Rub on the tummy area regularly.
5. Rose – Our Rose Essential Oil Roll On is a must have. This can also treat cramps aswell as tiredness and nausea making it a menstruation essential.