Hyaluronic acid is the key to instantly plumping fine lines and making your skin glow. It can be found in lots of products from serums to face masks and now even injectables.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid is a sugar that is found naturally in our skin. It holds water and keeps your skin plump and hydrated. The HA within our bodies holds a thousand times its own weight in water. It not only retains all the moisture in our skin and joints, but also prevents all the moisture from evaporating into the air.
Collagen and elastin are the same, and naturally occur in our skin, but decrease as we get older. We can help support healthy skin by drinking lots of water and eating lots of fruit and veg that gives us antioxidants that protects the skin from inflammation, helping retain your skins natural anti-ageing.
Why buy a serum or products with Hyaluronic acid in?
When used in skin care products like creams and serums, hyaluronic acid brings moisture to the surface of your skin, because of its ability to draw and hold water.
Therefore, plumping out the skin and reducing lines and wrinkles.
Our top hyaluronic products –
- SERUM - Hyaluronic Acid Serum, The Organic Pharmacy £30
- EYES - Hyaluronic Eye Complex, Evolve Beauty £16
- MOISTURISER – Detox Hydrating Gel, Goldfaden MD £57
- MIST – Daily Defence Moisture Mist, Evolve Beauty £19
- SPF – Sun Protect Serum SPF 50, Fit Skincare £35
- MASK – Hydrating Rose Face Mask, Aromatherapy Associates £43
- NECK - Neck & Chest Firming Lotion, The Organic Pharmacy £55
- LIPS – Lip Serum, Fit Skincare £10